We ask that any bus changes be filed with the respective school offices 72 hours in advance to give transportation staff adequate time to prepare.
(315) 497-2670, ext. 3002
(315) 497-2670, ext. 3001
Did You Know
THE LAW SAYS:
- It is illegal - and very dangerous - to pass a stopped school bus when the large red lights located on top of the bus are flashing. Flashing lights mean the bus is picking up or discharging students.
- You must stop whether you are approaching the school bus from the front or overtaking it from the rear.
- You must always stop for flashing red lights, even on divided and multilane highways and on school grounds.
- The first-time fine for illegally passing a school bus is a $250 to $400 fine, 5 points on your license, and/or possibly 30 days in jail.
- Worse yet, the memory of hitting or killing a child may be one you carry for the rest of your life.
For more information on Pupil Transportation visit: NYS Education Dept. - Parent Information Page